Friday, September 19, 2008

ENG - I became a blogger

Dear All,

it's been almost 2 months now since i'm in Geneva, and i didn't write a mail to anyone to give a sign of life, sorry:( Most of you know that i am very bad with writing mails, so i hope you forgive me. Once i wrote a hungarian mail to summarize the 1st week, but then i realized that it doesn't work out... i cannot put on the distribution list all of you who does not speak hungarian:( and then life went on, lots of things happened, would have been a lot to write if i had found the time, but i never did, blah-blah-blah...

so to cut the long story short, i made a blog. I'll write from time to time, just short notes or longer stories, whatever comes. Now i start by catching up with the last 2 months.
To ease your lives, for the english posts i start the title with "ENG - ". I think this could work. We'll see. Just tell me what you think, or share any tips & tricks.

cheers,
Zs

No comments: